MPED-400 Bluetooth chip & PIN keypad mobile POS device
MPED-400 is a hand-held PINPad with hybrid card reader for magnetic stripe and smart card. It is ideal for use in outdoor multi-lane retail and single point-of-sale environments.
Thanks to its Hybrid reader, the transition to Chip & PIN becomes easy for the cardholder. Its large graphic display improves user friendliness and its ergonomic design allows the Cardholders to use the device while retaining their card throughout the transaction process. The MPED-400 can be equipped with a supporting base for improved convenience on the sales counter. This PINPad is also available as Bluetooth version for enhanced convenience and ﬂexibility.
• 32 bit MIPS core CPU with internal security modules
• Graphic LCD, 128 x 64 pixel
• 16 keys (including 3 function keys)
• RS-232 interface
• USB (host, device, OTG)
• Bluetooth (option)
• 128 KB internal ROM
• 128 KB internal RAM
• 256 KB internal FLASH
• up to 32 MB FLASH
• up to 32 MB SDRAM
• Smart Card Reader EMV Level 1 compliant ISO 7816 1-2-3 Async/Sync. T=0 & T=1
• Magnetic Card Reader, Track 1/2/3
• Internal 3 V Lithium backup Battery
Size /weight / power
• W x L x H - 76 x 160 x 30 mm
• Weight - 300 gr.
• Power - Li-Ion 3.7 V @ 1200 mAh / DC 5V @ 1A
© Copyright 2015 by smartmobilepos.com