TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All prices are in UK £ sterling. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order. Prices can be displayed in localised currencies using the currency converter, which is updated on a daily basis.
2. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative and your card will not be debited.
3. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card; including VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express. Payment will be debited to your account before the despatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from Smartmobilepos.com.
4. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait for 5 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damage please retain the product and contact us on insert phone number here within 48 hours of receipt.
VAT (Value Added Tax) will be charged to all UK and European customers without a registered VAT numbers. When creating an account or checking out, please insure that if you are a company outside the UK in the EU that you enter your company VAT rgeistration number in the requested field in the customer form and when purchasing products from the web site VAT will NOT be added to the final checkout total. Please note that VAT is not applied to customers outside of Europe and therefore your company VAT number is not required.
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are "Out of Stock" we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you.
You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (see return policy). Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED
If your product should develop a fault within 28 days of purchase we will repair it, exchange it for an equivalent product if available. (Your product should still be in new condition and with the original packaging, accessories and receipt.)
All products are guaranteed. All products carry a 1 year guarantee. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. Where a manufacturers guarantee is offered with any product or individual component, it is additional to this guarantee. During the period of guarantee, subject to the conditions above, products will be repaired free of charge for both parts and labour.
1. Please contact us on +44 (0) 207 096 8420 and speak to one of our representatives to obtain an authorised RMA number.
2. Please return the goods in the original packaging. RMA numbers must be clearly marked on the shipping advice.
3. Goods in inadequate packing and/or lack of a valid RMA number will not be accepted by Smart Mobile POS, and will invalidate any warranty claims or returns.
4. Goods must be returned with a full written description of any fault. Phrases such as faulty, suspect or does not work are not acceptable and will delay turnaround.
5. Returned units will be tested as near to the fault conditions as possible as those described on the returns form. If the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate basic tests will be performed and the unit will be returned with No Fault Found. Any item found damaged through misuse or incorrect installation will be subject to a chargeable repair.
6. Returned goods will be repaired or replaced at Smart Mobile POS absolute discretion, as soon as possible, the targeted turnaround time is 14 days subject to availability of parts. However, we do in all instances attempt to turn around customer products as quickly as possible subject to adequate testing and parts availability. Some goods will be subject to the manufacturers warranty procedures and we will notify cutomers of their terms and conditions.
© Copyright 2015 by smartmobilepos.com