TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Products prices are in UK £ sterling. We have all the rights to change the price of any advertised product before you place an order. Prices can be displayed in local currencies which update on daily basis.
2. All products and services are liable to accessibility and might be withdrawn anytime. If your order request cannot be fulfilled then you will be offered an alternative and your card will not be debited.
3. You can make the payment for your purchase with various options by any major credit card including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro & American Express etc. Purchase amount will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take care of your order and payment security but in the absence of negligence on our part, we can't be held liable for any misfortune you may suffer if a third party acquires unauthorized access to any information you included when getting to or ordering from Smartmobilepos.com.
4. If unfortunately, your product is lost or damaged in transit then please contact us in writing. In product non-delivery case, please wait for 5 working days from the date of your order in case it was delayed due to some reasons. For damaged product please retain the order and contact us on provided contact number here within 48 hours.
VAT (Value Added Tax) will be charged to all UK and European buyers/customers in absence of registered VAT numbers. If you are a buyer company outside from the UK in the EU then please enter your VAT registration number in the requested field on customer form. When purchasing the product on the website, VAT will not be added in the final checkout. Please take care that VAT is not applied outside of Europe and there your company VAT number is not required.
We always aim to deliver all the orders within 2-7 days after your order date if the products are in stock and if your order is "Out of Stock" then we will try to send the order to you as soon as possible as per the order availability. If we can't arrange the placed order item for you then we contact you to inform.
You can cancel your order and return any product that might be already dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (check return policy). Our terms & conditions don't affect your legal rights.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED
If your product develops a fault within 28 days of purchasing then we will repair or exchange it for a relevant product if available. (To exchange the product, it should be in new condition and with the original packaging etc.)
Our all products have a one year guarantee. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse. Where manufacturers ensure is offered with an item or an individual product, it is extra to this assurance. During the time of guarantee, subject to the conditions above, items will be repaired for nothing out of pocket for both (parts and labor).
1. Please call us at +44 (0) 207 096 8420 and have a conversation with our specialist to obtain an authorized RMA number.
2. Please pack the product within the original packaging in case of returning. RMA numbers should be clearly visible on the shipping advice.
3. Products in different packing or lack of valid RMA number will be taken by Smart Mobile POS and will cancel any warranty, claims or returns.
4. The product must be returned with a complete description of the fault. Phrases such "as suspect or doesn't work" are not acceptable by Smart Mobile POS.
5. The returned unites as described on the returns form will be tested as near to the fault conditions as possible. The unit will be returned with no fault found if the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate. If the product is damaged, misused or incorrect installation will be subject to a chargeable repair.
6. Returned products will be repaired or replaced by the Smart Mobile POS as soon as possible and the time is 14 days subject to availability of parts. However, we do in all instances attempt to turn around customer products as quickly as possible subject to adequate testing and parts availability. Some goods will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty procedures and we will notify customers of their terms and conditions.