iPOS PT2200U USB Docking Station built in 2" thermal printer with cashbox interface
The iPOS PT2200U docking Station has a built-in thermal printer 2" and has 4 x USB ports, 1 x RS232 and a cashbox interface between the tablet and POS-periphery.
The iPOS PT2200U Docking Station comes with application software which is installed on the tablet enabling it to communicate with external peripherals.
What is iPOS TP2200U Docking Station?
The rapid development of computer and Internet technologies leads to replacement of traditional POS terminals (with PC composition), by a modern solutions using the tablets with application software based on operating systems iOS, Android and Windows 10.
But, tablets do not contain the ports for their communications with peripheral devices, which are part of the traditional cashier's workplace. That is why it is necessary to use a special stand. We call it the Docking Station.
Docking stations provide a convenient mounting of tablets from 7 to 10 inches, print checks on an external or built-in printer, connection of POS-periphery: the scales, barcode scanners, cash drawer, magnetic card reader, keyboard, etc.
- Tablet holder: 7"-10"
- Built-in customer display: No
- External customer display: Option
- Interfaces: 4 x USB, 1 x RS232, Ethernet - option
- Cash drawer interface: No
- Fiscal version: No
- Tablet communication: USB connection
- Max. printing speed, mm/sec: 85
- Cutter: No
- Printing method: Thermal
- Print resolution, dots/mm: 8
- Print resolution dots per line: 384
- Thermal printing head reliability, km: 50
- Paper for printing: Thermal
- Paper roll max diameter, mm: 35
- Paper loading method: Easy
- Effective printing width, мм: 48
- ESC/POS support: Yes
- Character size: 8х16, 12х24
- Energy source: 9V/3A
- Width, mm: 160
- Length, mm: 155
- Height, mm: 235
Operation conditions: - T, °С +0 … +45
- humidity, %, at +30 °С 10 to 80 (non-condensing)
Storage conditions: - T, °С -10 ...+50
- humidity, %, при +30 °С 10 to 90 (non-condensing)