Riotec DC9277A GODASCAN 1D CCD Wired OTG Barcode Scanner
The Riotec DC9277 GODASCAN 1D CCD barcode scanner is a unique Plug and Play wired scanner for Android OTG phones, that will enable any Android PDA and smartphone to become a barcode scanner.
With the Internet of Things (IOT), Android/iOS Smartphone becomes the tool for data collection. RIOTEC develops the "GODASCAN” which applied for Android/iOS smartphone use.
- DC9277A: Plug and Play (Wired, for Android OTG phone)
- With appropriate APP, the Android Smartphone becomes data collector.
- Touch trigger, Easy Operation
- GODASCAN can be used for different size of iOS / Android devices. (from 4” to 6” size)
- The back of GODASCAN has PU glue / sucker which can be stuck on smart-phone strongly. PU glue can be repeatedly used.
- GODASCAN has Li-Ion battery inside which provides power to scanner.
- You don’t remove GODASCAN when in charge. You can charge both GODASCAN & smartphone through its micro USB port directly.
- Model Name DC9277A
- Description Wired GODASCAN
- Engine Ultra-long-range CCD engine
- Light Source 610nm~640nm Red LED
- Depth of Field UPCA (13mil): 50mm~620mm
- EAN13 (13mil): 50mm~610mm
- Scan Speed 300 scan/sec
- Best Resolution 4 mil
- Print Contrast ≧30%
- Scan Angle Pitch ±60° @ 0° Roll and 0° Skew
- Roll ±30° @ Pitch and 0° Skew
- Skew ±60° @ Roll and 0° Pitch
Charge Micro USB port
Symbologies EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISSN, ISBN, Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, ITF-6, ITF-14, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, GS1 Databar, Code 39, Code 11, MSI
Interface USB OTG
- Input voltage 5 V/DC ± 5%
- Current - operating 170 mA
- Radio Range BT Class 1 (100m, in open area)
- RF Frequency 2.4GHz
- Communication HID profile, SPP profile
- Battery Type 3.7V 900mAh Li-Ion battery
- Scans per charge: more than 25,000 scans when fully charged
- Charge Time 4 ~ 5 hours
- Current Charging 500 mA Max.
- Power cable Micro USB cable
- Dimension 125 X 52.5 X 35 mm (L * W * H)
- Weight 88 g +/- 5 g
- Temperature-operation: '0°C to 50°C
- Temperature-storage -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity-operation 20% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing