You can cancel your order and return any product that might be already dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (check return policy). Our terms & conditions don't affect your legal rights.
1. Please call us at +44 (0) 207 096 8420 and have a conversation with our specialist to obtain an authorized RMA number.
2. Please pack the product within the original packaging in case of returning. RMA numbers should be clearly visible on the shipping advice.
3. Products in different packing or lack of valid RMA number will be taken by Smart Mobile POS and will cancel any warranty, claims or returns.
4. The product must be returned with a complete description of the fault. Phrases such "as suspect or doesn't work" are not acceptable by Smart Mobile POS.
5. The returned unites as described on the returns form will be tested as near to the fault conditions as possible. The unit will be returned with no fault found if the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate. If the product is damaged, misused or incorrect installation will be subject to a chargeable repair.
6. Returned products will be repaired or replaced by the Smart Mobile POS as soon as possible and the time is 14 days subject to availability of parts. However, we do in all instances attempt to turn around customer products as quickly as possible subject to adequate testing and parts availability. Some goods will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty procedures and we will notify customers of their terms and conditions.